We’ve currently been working on user interaction for sending and deleting multiple SMSs and we thought it would be nice to show you where we’re going with it.
Here are some of things that we’ve had to consider when making these interactions user friendly:
- making sure the transitions fit within our paper metaphor — for example, when you select a message thread we wanted it to feel like it’s taking you deeper into the app
- just like with the visual assets, transitions also need to be consistent — for example, whenever you’re diving deeper into any app the transition should be similar
- making room for scrolling and seeing more messages without the keypad taking too much space
- making sure it’s clear when a message is pending
- initial exploration into how to navigate back within an app
Video: Sending messages
Video: Deleting messages
As with many of the current interactions, these are work in progress — we’ll be keeping you updated with any further developments.